Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Mumblings of a grumpy old Prime Minister...

It has been a long time since I updated my blog... have a reason for it. If you see my profile... I am now at Manchester, UK. I just got my internet set-up in my new home... and I can tell you its a bloody hassle. Customer service around here is as slow as snail... if you think TM is slow... most of the British utilities companies are much more worse.

Got internet and immediately read all the blog postings of my favourite bloggers. Tun Dr. Mahathir has pen his thoughts on the upcoming UMNO Elections. Thought it was a decent enough article... nothing to be angry about... but... tsk... tsk... tsk...
KOTA KINABALU: The gloves came off yesterday. Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi's patience finally wore off and he lambasted his predecessor, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad, and minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin.

Abdullah said Dr Mahathir was acting as if it was he (Dr Mahathir) who should determine who played what role in the party.

"Who is he ? He has left Umno but he still issues orders to members of Umno. The party does not need to take orders from anyone who is no longer a member of the party," said Abdullah who was here to attend the Hari Malaysia and closing of the Merdeka month celebrations.

"He is trying to create a rift and (incite) anger and hatred. What is wrong with people who work with me? He is trying to teach people to hate one another.

The Umno president said this in referring to a posting on Dr Mahathir's blog, calling on Umno to rid itself of all those who supported Abdullah, referring to them as "toadies".

Abdullah also criticised International Trade and Industry Minister Muhyiddin for not respecting the decision that had been made by the party's supreme council for the Umno elections to be held in March, by calling for an earlier date.

"Is he so impatient to become the deputy prime minister? That is, if he gets the support. What is the meaning of all this? I am not happy with this.

"When I decided not to contest, I did so to prevent a split among members. (Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri) Najib and I have agreed on this. I have explained to him why I need (more) time. He agreed and so did the supreme council.

"Is he trying to stop me from making reforms?" Abdullah asked, saying he did not discount the possibility that the criticisms and call for the elections to be held in December were aimed at getting him out earlier from his position as prime minister.

"I will be ready to go when my work is done. No supreme council member disagreed (with his decision) and suddenly this comes up."

Umno members, he said, would not be fooled by people who tried to create anger and hatred. - nst
Tsk... tsk... tsk... What more do you want Pak Lah? What reforms do you want to do in this couple of months? For God sake... you had 5 years to do it... but I guess you are too bzzzzzz ;) Tun are only advice Najib to not follow your footsteps... which means chuck out your lousy, kiss ass advisors and cronies.

And what is this 'Bapa Demokrasi' Koh Tsu Koon suggesting? Please la... you don't deserve any 'Bapa' gelaran whether its 'Bapa Pembohong Tegar', 'Bapa Flip Flop' more so 'Bapa Demokrasi'. Its better if history remembers you as the only Malaysia PM which has no 'Bapa' gelaran so that when my sons and my grandsons ask me why, I can just say he did nothing for the country so people just want to forget the period of flip-flop decisions and unfulfilled promises.

Step down now Pak Lah... and stop grumbling and blaming others for your incompetence.

1 comment:

fuaad_alattas said...

oit ajim
ko lama ke kat sana?
leh la nanti kalu aku nak singgah sana ek?
haha
jaga diri di perantauan!