Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Pak Lah still getting stick...

I know... I know... Pak Lah has resigned and we should leave him alone. But who can resist if he still wants to be in the limelight. I am talking about his appointment as MAS advisor. Read Husin Lempoyang's comments and Mesin Taip Buruk's. Even Tun Dr. Mahathir mocks his appointment... read here. Supposly ex-PM will be the advisor of Petronas... but since Tun Dr. Mahathir is still alive and breathing and still the advisor, Najib has to put Pak Lah somewhere... kat MAS pun jadi lah... hehehe... wondering what advice Pak Lah can give to MAS... if you read Mesin Taip Buruk 's writing... I don't think Pak Lah can give any... except maybe advice to make the seats more comfy so people can zzzzzzzzzz better ;)

I say leave Pak Lah alone... he has enough stick already what... ni ada chance nak dapat tiket free gi Australia pun ada orang nak kacau... hehehe.

No comments: