Tuesday, June 09, 2009

60 burning questions for Ustaz Nasharudin of PAS...

These are questions that I think Ustaz Nasharudin have to answer... read it here as posted in Kickdefella.

Personally I am with Tok Guru Nik Aziz... its a ploy by UMNO just to save their currently burning asses. It is a clear ploy and it baffles me why some of the leadership in PAS can't see it. Are they blinded by positions offered by UMNO is anybody guess... but it does raised questions.

I am not a member of PAS but PAS has always been close to my heart... it was disheartening to see Husam lost to Ustaz Nasha but hey... its democracy... and its not a total loss to Husam or to PAS. But to see Nasha keep on harping on this unity government when it is totally obvious it is not favourable to PAS makes me think of him as a nincompoop. And he is dragging Tok Guru Haji Hadi with him which makes it even worse.

So... Ustaz Nasha... stop what you are doing and take your time to answer these questions... and if you still feel that you need to go and talk about unity government then I guess go and join UMNO la... simple as that.

No comments: