Wednesday, January 28, 2009

United are top... 3 points clear in the Premiership...

United beat West Bromich Albion 0-5 to stay 3 points clear at the top of the Premiership. It was a record breaking day as United have kept 11 consecutive league clean sheet which Edwin Van Der Sar has gone 1,032 minutes without conceding. Mind you this is done with most of the back four defence not fully first choice players. Congratulations to Van Der Sar... at 38 he still is one of the best goal keepers in the world.

This year is going to be Manchester United's year again. Can't wait for the home match against Everton this Saturday. I'll be taking my picture with all the three cups United won last season... the Premiership Cup, the Champions League Cup and the World Club Cup... and as I am one of the staff in United, I can get it cheap :D . I do enjoy working with United even on minimum wage... it's a fan dream come true :D

No comments: