Sunday, May 04, 2008

Just like Dad always said...

Just to quote from TDM's blog... Dr Mahathir Mohamad: A Weak Government is not good for Multi-racial Malaysia. This is like what my father always said... and I totally agree with both of them. We must have a strong government that also hears opposition views... particularly views that is beneficial to the country.

The situation Malaysia is in right now really shows that Pak Lah is not fit to lead the country. I lost count on the flip-flop decisions the government had made under his leadership. Take note Pak Lah... you cannot please everybody... you end up like this :o or this :#.

Oh I miss the Mahathir years... there... I've said it... those were the wonderful years :d. Some may not agree with me but compare to Pak Lah (who said he listens... yeah listens but do nothing... probably :s) TDM did the country good and he act swiftly for the good of the country. Now I sounded like a supporter of TDM :p... thank God for that... imagine if I sounded like a supporter for Pak Lah :o... that sucks.

No comments: