Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Walk with RPK

They never do learn do they? Today... RPK (Raja Petra Kamarudin) of Malaysia Today is being ordered to court... all because his writing "Let's send the Altantuya murderers to hell" was deemed seditious. You can read it here. Donations are being gathered for RPK's bail which already being set by the courts at RM5k. RPK refuse to pay bail!!! Right so... and for that he is sent to Sungai Buloh for detention. For latest updates.. go here.

What the hell is seditious in the writing... I don't know. If they want to shut this guy up... this is not they way. This is why my Canadian friend says that Malaysia is a Police State... even his children does not want to visit him while he is in Malaysia... they met in Thailand and seriously... I can't blame them. The system is being abused right to the core. Nobody knows where the police report were and who filed the report. Even news reports on NTV7 sounds doggy... 'RPK is being held by police because of his blog about Rosmah'?... youtube here. Huh :o now cannot talk about Rosmah anymore eh? She is now being elevated to 'Voldermort Club' I see. This episode is a joke and I guess Malaysia is the laughing stock of the world now eh... we Malaysians seriously don't need this.

My great grandfather was a policeman... my grandfather was a policeman... now I know why my grandfather's children were never encourage to join. Salute you Grand Dad.

No comments: