Sunday, August 24, 2008

Evil blogger..?

Yesterday was my birthday. Been busy for the past couple of weeks... hence no time to update my blog. But I managed to read a couple of postings from other blogs and the news...

Our PM has gone bonkers... really. Instead of concentrating on the nation's well being and its economy, this guy is hooting around calling bloggers evil... just because of flying the Jalur Gemilang upside down. You can read his stupid comment here. Hey... I'm myself don't like the Jalur Gemilang upside down... it looks ugly... and I love me flag. But that does not warrant being called evil. I agree with Rocky on is posting... rapist, murderers... they are evil... not people who turn their flag's upside down. Flag upside down = distress... you moron. Examples as below:
In distress
In distress
Errr... seriously... its upside down... still the same? Tak distress kot.

You must know the reason why these people turn their beloved country's flag upside down... not resorting to calling people evil and abuse your power to ask the police to go and make an arrest. Go and read Tun Dr. Mahathir posts Merdeka. I totally agree with him.

Don't waste your time on petty things. Don't waste police time on this. While on the topic of wasting time... Pak Lah... resign terus la... letih la suruh banyak kali... wasting our time. Well... I'm still posting this upside down.

PM in distress

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for pics..

Conspiracy Theorist said...

bro AjimSan,

heheh..wat can I say...i like d PAS flag now since its d same any wch way u tutn..hahahaha...(",)