Sunday, August 31, 2008

Selamat Hari Kebangsaan and Selamat Beramal Di Bulan Ramadhan...

Firstly... Selamat Hari Kebangsaan. One of my worst Hari Kebangsaan year... thought last years was the worst. Didn't give a hoot on what was going on last night. Felt the need not to celebrate. What to celebrate? I am using the word 'Kebangsaan' and not 'Merdeka' since I feel that we are not fully 'merdeka'. Go figure if we still have Pak Lah as our PM.
PM in distress

Secondly... selamat beramal di bulan Ramadhan. Sure time-time macam ni surau penuh... Alhamdulillah... nikmat bulan Ramadhan. But don't think I will slow down in criticizing Pak Lah... no way man. But I will be posting less next month as I am packing my bags out of this country. Not meaning I'll be leaving for good. Just that I'm looking for experience elsewhere... well actually in Manchester, UK... woohooo... Old Trafford... here I come.

1 comment:

Conspiracy Theorist said...

Salam bro Ajimsan,

Selamat brsahur dan brposa,..heheh..wat can I say..(,")

SAY NO TO NWO!! SAY BYE TO AnWar & PLah!!